Kifaru shipping dates

WI Shedhead

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have a June purchase date that has had thier order shipped? Still holding out hope for my July 1 order to be shipped before my hunt

Ordered May 22nd and still waiting. Leaving next week but I have a plan B. If my Plan B works out I might sell Plan A when it finally gets here.

I understand the delays but the communication hasn't been great in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered a CB 357 mag on May20th, got it 2 days ago. When I ordered, the website was all screwed up. The page for the backpack did not show that i needed to add the belt. So now i had to order a belt separate. Guess i have another 12 weeks.

sr80

WKR
thats rough. Definitely bonus when you order a pack from one company and it ships the next day vs 2-3 month later

MartinD-35

Lil-Rokslider
I think it depends significantly on the items you ordered. My 5/27 order is for a CB Hoodlum and an RG Frame. I imagine those two items were pretty popular during the sale, but here’s hoping she shows up before my 9/16 hunt start date…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaultman

WKR
CB close out sale, Urban Ruck 2,
5/29 order date. Received email last week. UPS Tracking says it will be here Thursday.

Anyone received a Sherman pocket recently? Curious about order date if you have received it. Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread.

hunterjmj

WKR
Are you getting your packs USPS? I just got a yellow slip in the mailbox today. Hoping it's my pack.