Kifaru Tactical vs Hunting Frame

jmatt6

FNG
I understand the differences in construction on these frames, but I'm looking for some advice for guys who have experience shooting their bows in the tactical frame. I like the idea of the 1/8th HDPE and a more rigid sheet, but am wondering if it moves well enough to comfortably shoot a bow with it on. Any feedback appreciated...

I only have a tactical and have worn it a lot to shoot. I don't find I have any issues as long as I keep the sternum strap tidy.

My only comparison is an MR nice frame which has a smaller "armhole" due to the BVS pads I run.

I actually was surprised that neither really gave me grief. Only issue i had was a stray sternum strap.

gelton

WKR
People have been shooting bows with the original duplex frame for ages and it uses an aluminum frame sheet I believe.(definitely more rigid than the HDPE) I have one and can shoot a bow with it just fine. I cutoff my sternum strap years ago and didn't notice a difference. So I dont think you will notice a difference between tactical and hunting frame WRT shooting a bow.