Kifaru Turn Around Time

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have a rough estimate of turn around time on a kifaru pack for this time of year? I ordered awhile ago and haven’t seen a shipping email yet.

4-6 weeks seems to be the standard. I’d lean towards 6 weeks with hunting season being in right now. I just ordered some pockets and stuff and it took about 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silas5150

FNG
I placed an order for a 24" frame and a Fulcrum on 07/24/18 and it was shipped 08/09/18 -- much faster than I was expecting

OP
S

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
I placed an order for a 24" frame and a Fulcrum on 07/24/18 and it was shipped 08/09/18 -- much faster than I was expecting
That’s pretty good. I ordered a shape charge at the beginning of September (bad time to order I know) and haven’t had a shipping email yet so wanted to check with others.

ed2brute

FNG
I orders accessories and a new shelter a week apart in August. 10 days for the accessories. 3 weeks for the shelter.

Last edited:
I bought a Sherman pocket and some belt pouches that arrived today that I ordered on 9/6. I just bought a Lost Park Parka on 9/17 so we will see how long it takes on it. I know this is their busy time and they try to fit in some hunts too so it’s understandable that things will take a little longer right now. I’m in no big rush since I’ve got a couple months before we see any weather to need the Parka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbo

FNG
Ordered a frame, fulcrum, Sherman pocket, and a sheep tarp on 7/25. Kifaru shipped them 8/15.

Shrek

WKR
Anyone have a rough estimate of turn around time on a kifaru pack for this time of year? I ordered awhile ago and haven’t seen a shipping email yet.
Definitely call and ask. You don’t say how long it has been so there’s no way to know if it’s something out of the ordinary. The four to six weeks is a pretty good average but depending on the item and supplies on hand it could be longer but it could also be there is a problem like they’ve misplaced your order and have no idea that it’s misplaced. They’re great people to work with and will go the extra distance to take care of you.

Perrin713

FNG
I ordered a frame, pack and some odds and ends on August 28th. All arrived to my doorstep 9/24.