Killing illegal grizzly cheaper than legal?

4cMuley

Lil-Rokslider
I’m curious what a shooting room looks like. Just speculating and knowing how feds operate in mind… was it a little 4 season porch with salt blocks out in the yard cuz he likes to look at deer or was it a bunker with shooting rests at every window? My guess is the first one. Old timer is probably tired as hell of dealing with bears

KenLee

WKR
He didn’t even pick up his brass from his “shoot room”. He was out of cares to give. Grizzly in the back yard, I wont say it.
Wonder if he had previously told the Griz to "Get off my lawn" ?
Swear I wudda dropped the charges if that was his story.

He's 80 frickin years old. I'm sure that was taken into consideration during the plea deal. No one should expect similar treatment if they do what he did.

So in true hypocritical fashion that is the norm on Rokslide, poaching is to be fully supported when it suites you and is to be vilified when it does not.

Great job on potentially providing the anti-hunting crowd more fodder to support their cause.

So in true hypocritical fashion that is the norm on Rokslide, poaching is to be fully supported when it suites you and is to be vilified when it does not.

I don't think it's being "fully supported." Some folks are pro, sure. But not everyone is, probably not even the majority. Like any large group there will be a diverse set of opinions.