Kimber 84M Hunter Pro

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a Kimber 84M Hunter Pro .308 unfired new in the box at a good price. This rifle is a cabelas/bps exclusive. Comes with the standard synthetic hunter stock in a camo pattern, coated barrel and action, and factory brake. Guys that have the lower end 84 variations what do you think of them. I really like the way that it looks and feels, yet to see how it shoots. I was able to get this rifle at the same price point as the savage and tikka I was considering. Wanting to see what people are saying about these rifles after they have been on the market a few years. I've heard good and bad.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

I got a Kimber M84 Hunter in 6.5 Creed about 1/2 way through hunting season this year. I love the light weight and small action. Its a pleasure to carry and shoot. I fitted a Leupuld XDi 3.5-10X40 in Talley Medium mounts. The trigger was adjusted down to a tad more than 2 lb, this made a big difference!! Groups are shot in 3 shot strings due to the slim barrel. I tried several differnt brands of 6.5 loads, a few grouped sub MOA and the others were around1-1.5 inch. Plenty good hunting accuracy. It feeds well and ejects properly plus it handles like a dream!! I took three deer with it this year!!
I'm sure you will enjoy your rifle also!!