Kimber Montana

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’ve never owned a green stocked one but between my friends and I, we probably have a dozen kimbers and none of us have any complaints I gave my dad an mountain ascent 300wsm because he wanted a new gun, he dosent even shoot much and was shooting groups under an inch the first time out with it just rested on a bag at the range.

Mine I bought last year will put a few factory loads just under an inch. I’m having difficulty loading something consistent in it in the 140gn range and using monos due to short mag. The one bright spot is it will put 160 ABs 1/2” or so but they won’t fit in my mag which is a bummer.

OP
R
I am still looking for one. I have found one at Euro optic but I am going hold out for a better price. I was going buy one from a member but he ended up wanting to keep it, If anyone knows of one let me know thanks for all the replies, keep me coming.

WormSportsman

Lil-Rokslider
Guns.com has had a few new ones come through the past few months but not a ton. The last one I saw was .270win though not .30-06. They usually have a few used ones also but new ones are definitely hard to find. I keep hearing they are discontinued also but they are still on Kimbers website so maybe there is still hope. . .