Klamath vs. Fanatic hoody

No experience with the klamath.

I am a fan of my fanatic but it is love or hate for many. It’s $$$ for basically a gridfleece hoodie. Definitely more features but I find the kangaroo pocket is under a layer more often than not. The cuff/mitts are neat but bulky and not sure they do more for me than thumb holes and slightly elongated sleeves. The mask is a nice touch.

i have the older halstead fleece and it is heavier than the fanatic but I can’t say it is warmer.

if you are not,looking for camo then maybe look at the Patagonia r1 hoody. I have and use that more than my sitka or FL hoodies.

Squirrels

WKR
I’ve had both and hated the fanatic with a passion. Those stupid damn hand muff things.

fatlander

WKR
Sitka core Heavyweight hands down over the fanatic. The traverse heavy weight is awesome too, but that’s much heavier than the core or fanatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I left camp one day without my gloves (I know, call me stupid) while on a wet cold as hell day. The fanatic mitten-gloves saved the day. I have loved that thing since.

WyoWrangler

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer the Klamath as well. I really like the hood design more on the FL than Sitka.