Knights ultralight front sight

Hey there everyone, I remember reading a thread a couple years back about people putting some globe sights on their Knights UL that I thought I even commented on but I can’t seem to find it. I was wondering what front ramp and globe combo anyone has found to work well? This is paired with a Williams FP peep sight.

tdcour

FNG
https://shop.williamsgunsight.com/ecommerce/p/western-precision-muzzleloader-sight-676584

I just ordered this. Spoke to a guy in customer service and he said the pair should get you everything you need. I debated on the FP sight as well, but was told stock modification was necessary. I'm planning on seeing if this does the trick and later will switch to FP if I don't love this setup.

They do sell just the globe separately as well, but he said right now you have to call in to place just the front globe order.

Wrench

WKR
Here's my suggestion. Keep your fiber front and go to this rear. I can 6'0clock hold to 300 using corrections and pound milk jugs.
I have other rigs with globes and while they are great for targets....they suck for brushy game hunts.
20221118_110052.jpg20221118_110018.jpg

OP
O
Curious as well. Did you have to modify the stock to get the FP sight to work?
Yes it requires a stock mod but it’s not difficult to do if you just take your time with a dremel tool and jewelers files for touch up.

tracker12

WKR
I ordered the Williams Sight and sent it back. I am using a rear sight like Wrench and my fiber front.

Last edited: