Kodiak 10x14 Flexbow Deluxe, First Impression

• Thread starter Deleted member 52995
  • Start date

Fatcamp

WKR
Hardest part of setting up my Kodiak 10x10 is setting the 13-15 stakes.
just set up 2 weeks ago in Dixie National Forest on a Panguitch Lake camping/fishing trip.
whew, that high elevation wore me out, breathless and took me 30min (usually 15min) to set initial camp that is ready to sleep.

BTW: for 8 days, the trout fishing was very, very good. Avg 17 per day flyfishing from shorelines. All cutthroat, tiger trout, rainbows were release but four 18-20" rainbows kept to grill over campfire.

LOL. Those big stakes can take some effort in rough ground. We carry a 3# sledgehammer.

Felix40

WKR
The fly would help to lower ambient temperature, and reduce the annoying sound created by rain, sleet, or hail impacting the tent. Cleaning is simple, so is removing one's shoes or boots before entering, though I'm certain some of our most outspoken members would disagree. Hopefully they show greater concern for their personal hygiene than they do for proper care, and maintenance of their camping gear...👍
Stuff like this is always confusing to me. It’s hard to tell if it’s a funny joke or if you are actually an indoor person.