Kowa's new 66mm with Fluorite is finally here!

Seeknelk

WKR
Well...I'll just keep stuffing the big 88 in my pack for everything at this point but this is very neat!
I need to borrow my buddies swaro 55 for a weekend, see what I think. Then I'll check back in on this thread ...to see how bad I hate keeping my money around.

Well...I'll just keep stuffing the big 88 in my pack for everything at this point but this is very neat!
I need to borrow my buddies swaro 55 for a weekend, see what I think. Then I'll check back in on this thread ...to see how bad I hate keeping my money around.
Depreciation on alpha glass is probably less than inflation on your money. My wife convinced me of this long ago and encourages my optics purchases 😃

left hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, now I need to decide if it would be worth the coin for the weight savings. I was hoping these would weigh closer to 45 ounces which would have made my choice way easier!

Great looking glass but you won’t catch me selling my 77 for a couple ounce savings with near equal performance. I can easily lose a few ounces off my body for a lot less and better reward. Juice just isn’t worth the squeeze at this point especially with the 77 being discontinued.

thisguy

FNG
Well I'd been looking to upgrade and after watching the reviews and comparing specs I jumped for a 773 on sale. Hard to justify over $1000 more for a 66. I'm sure a few oz less would be nice but similar form factor and better light gathering on the 77 wins out for me.

Well I'd been looking to upgrade and after watching the reviews and comparing specs I jumped for a 773 on sale. Hard to justify over $1000 more for a 66. I'm sure a few oz less would be nice but similar form factor and better light gathering on the 77 wins out for me.
We’re did you find the sale?

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rob, I’m wondering if there a limit to the number of preorders you can fill in August? In other words, if I place a preorder sometime this week, should I expect August delivery? Thanks.
We did a decent pre order that should be here in the 1st or 2nd week of Aug. We have not sold all of them yet, but get your order in soon!

tdhanses

WKR
I messaged Kowa regarding the possibility of a neoprene stay on case, like what is available for the 55, 88 and 99. They said that one would be available starting in September.
Wonder if it’ll squeeze over the 77, in that video they look really similar in size.