KRG Bravo chassis

Goose2345

FNG
I’m reaching out today about the krg bravo chassis, who has used one and did you like it? I’m considering going with one on a new build I’m wanting to move toward a chassis for accessory adding ease but I’m not sure I want to go full blown chassis yet as all my other guns have manners or McMillan I’m thinking the bravo may be a good mix of both types of systems. It’s cheap price makes me wonder about quality so hoping to get some feed back before I pull the trigger on one thanks!

PNWGATOR

WKR
I have one and really like it. I use it on my primary hunting rifle. If the ergonomics work for you, I don’t think you’ll find a better value in a chassis.

Ens Entium

Lil-Rokslider
I've only had my Bravo for one hunting season but as @406Smith mentioned the ergonomics were much better compared to the factory Tikka stock.

In particular the vertical grip is more comfortable than the vertical tikka and the cheek height being higher allowed for less strain on my neck. I also like the adjustable buttpad to better conform to my body.

Keep in mind all of those accessories (I have the adjustable butt (3 oz) and arca rail (3 oz)) add up along with the magazine weight. The Gen 4 X-ray is basically the same weight as the Bravo with an adjustable butt.

That being said it is still cheaper than higher end stocks and the weight is worth it to me for the ergonomics for repeatability.

OP
Goose2345

Goose2345

FNG
Thanks for the replies so far, good info I have considered the X-ray also I’m just thinking I will like the more conventional butt stock then a full chassis. I am not really looking at it as a budget build the other parts are Curtis valor and benchmark carbon barrel, I’m just thinking it comes with all the things I’ve added to my other stocks, adjustable comb, length of pull adjustability, and a pic rail sounds like I’ll move to a metal pic rail but no big deal all at less then 400 compared to 1000 plus for the other stocks. I don’t really use arca rails at the moment but I like that if I choose to it’s an easy add on vs add on to a manners and m loc fore end is nice for adding stuff as I want or need. For guys that have the bravo and a manners or McMillan or say and mpa or xlr chassis do you wish you would have spent the extra money over the bravo or are ya plenty happy about it

kpk

WKR
I have one and am very happy with it. Much better ergos.

If you want a budget friendly chassis/stock then I say go for it. The ergonomics are great and lots of ways to customize it. I have two. They are on my rimX 22lr trainers. I like them.

I’m reaching out today about the krg bravo chassis, who has used one and did you like it? I’m considering going with one on a new build I’m wanting to move toward a chassis for accessory adding ease but I’m not sure I want to go full blown chassis yet as all my other guns have manners or McMillan I’m thinking the bravo may be a good mix of both types of systems. It’s cheap price makes me wonder about quality so hoping to get some feed back before I pull the trigger on one thanks!

I’ve got 3 Bravos, I like them a lot. You can run them as simple or as built up as you need/like. I dig the adjustable cheek and consistency with them. They’ve got a nice feel to them I think and feel ‘easy’ to shoot.

Mine are on a CTR, a T1X, and a T3X Lite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk