Kryptek Altitude Gear

Jakerex

WKR
I can’t post in the classified area yet but wanted to let you know that black ovis is having some killer deals on the altitude gear by kryptek. It’s priced normally now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw25833

FNG
Anyone with experience in both the Tora and Bora lines? I have the Tora pants and thinking about adding the Bora. I was wondering if there's really much difference aside from just some minimal added insulation.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Anyone with experience in both the Tora and Bora lines? I have the Tora pants and thinking about adding the Bora. I was wondering if there's really much difference aside from just some minimal added insulation.
Bora pants are pretty much waterproof. If they had taped seams they would be. Tora pants are nice, but for cooler weather hunts the Boras are a better choice. Bora is a different material than the Toras. Both are Schoeller, just more water proof on the Boras.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just took my Tora pants out for the first time and I had on some smartwool long johns and it was comfortable in 30 degree weather in the shade. I wasn't sitting too long is any one spot though.

I snagged that set of tora pants from sportsmans warehouse for $120 though. Wish they had the same padding that's on the kneepads on the rear end side lol.