Kryptek Takur Raingear

AkRyan

WKR
I actually use my takur as my outer shell because I can layer better with it that the bora. I absolutely love it and it always keeps me dry and warm buuuuut rain gear isn't made to be quiet so it will be a bit noisier than a soft shell.

You nailed it! Zipper pulls and the zippers making noise by your feet are my only complaint and I have already fixed those problems with tape and 550 cord
the whole zipper situation on the takur set is kind of a joke... almost like a complete afterthought. zippers aside, i'm liking it so far, but it's irritating buying hunting raingear for that price with the crappiest zipper layout i have on any hunting clothes... loud, tiny zipper pulls where they need to be useable with gloves/cold wet hands, big super loud zippers on the side zips. i want to like it, but i don't think i'll buy it again for that reason.

the other high end camo, you look at pretty much any article of clothing and appreciate the little hunting specific detail that's put into every aspect... the takur you look at the zippers and it feels like it was designed by non hunters, not a huge deal, but it's annoying for the cost, that's what you get

As much as I would like to try the Takur, I will stick with my kutana storm shell. I had to size up one size as usual in kuiu but he fit Is awesome for rain gear. Sleeves are plenty long but slim enough cut to shoot a bow without concerns.
the kutana storm shell is great stuff, it's a great do all raingear.... it's loud, but none of it is quiet enough to make that a deal breaker.... very durable with a good longevity