Kuhl Silencr Guide pants

So I just tried a bunch of hunting/outdoor pants and sent a bunch back. All were either to heavy, weird fit, loud, or not fast drying material.

Settled on the Kuhl Silencr Guide pants. They’re everything Ive been looking for in a early season pant and fit great.

They have all sizes waist and inseams. No settling for just tall or regular. Zippered side vents and pockets, very quiet for light weight poly stretch, micro ripstop, snap cuffs, and full waist for backpack hip belts. Check them out.

74ade15c57ada167792d391791edc67c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the great info! I've settled on Fjallraven Kebs for my late season pants, I'll give these Kuhl a look for early seasons for certain..

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

OP
Topo_trekker
Thanks for the great info! I've settled on Fjallraven Kebs for my late season pants, I'll give these Kuhl a look for early seasons for certain..

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I have the kebs in green. Super durable brush buster pants, love them. Was just turkey hunting in 15degree in snowy mountains with them. Once it hits 32 and is wet out make sure youre on top of waxing them occasionally because they will start to absorb water if not.

dkime

WKR
So I just tried a bunch of hunting/outdoor pants and sent a bunch back. All were either to heavy, weird fit, loud, or not fast drying material.

Settled on the Kuhl Silencr Guide pants. They’re everything Ive been looking for in a early season pant and fit great.

They have all sizes waist and inseams. No settling for just tall or regular. Zippered side vents and pockets, very quiet for light weight poly stretch, micro ripstop, snap cuffs, and full waist for backpack hip belts. Check them out.

74ade15c57ada167792d391791edc67c.jpg

Keep us posted on these pants, I am seconds away from ordering a set myself. They really seem to be what I've been looking for.