Kuiu Bino Pro

Makaira

FNG
Anyone have any opinion on the new design?Any reviews good or bad? Have a AGC but got some Leica rangefinder Binos and old pack is a little tight.
Thanks

I got mine last week. So far I’m really impressed with it. I have been running FHF the last 3 years and decided to give this one a go.

It’s really comfortable, solid and quiet. I really like the front opening lid, the side stretch pockets are nice. The front zipper is pretty useless, you could get a tag in there but not much else. Wish the back mesh was open instead of attached because it was a really handy place to keep a phone there.

The bottom storage compartment is pretty decent. Holds a few essentials. The rangefinder pocket and ammo pocket lock on nice. Really improved over the FHF. If you’re into it, I also got the hydration rig. Not so much for a bladder but it’s a great little pack to toss a few things in for a short walk from the truck for me during deer season. I had the AGC bladder pack on my FHF pouch the last season and really liked the set up for that.

The Kuiu pro is pretty streamlined like an FHF which I like. I like that it’s full closed and pretty waterproof.

The only other complaint I have about it is that I could see some problems with a lot of binos sliding around in there.

I got the large and it fits perfect without shims for my EL’s with the eyecups fully extended. Easy to get them in and out and once I bent the front and back wires they slide in and out really easy without and slop. If you’re running a shorter profile or smaller bino, the foam shims seem kind of hokey to me. I can understand the reason behind it with so many different binos out there but I think the bouncing and rattling would drive me nuts.

Thanks for the info.Strange they didnt use that back mesh area for tags and what not.
Think I will give it a try!

Back