Kuiu Gaiters Verde Large WTT, WTT + Cash, WTS

LBES

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

Trying to find a home for these Kuiu Gaiters size Large in Verde camo. These gaiters have been used during my 2016 season in North Idaho... needless to say, there's a few scrapes, but overall plenty of life left. I'll point out some wear on each one in the same area, inside ankle area has been worn through the first layer...again, just caused by boot miles through north Idaho brush. It's a small issue, but wanted to make sure you knew what you're getting. Otherwise, everything is fully functional.

I'm open to all kinds of offers... trade, or trade + some of my cash, or I'll sell outright for the right offer. I'd be interested in trading for some trout flies (North Idaho/Montana patterns) or open to trade for bass fishing lures. I hunt and fish most everything, so feel free to propose something I might 'need'.

Thanks for looking.
Ben

New Image1.jpg
New Image2.jpg
New Image3.jpg

bri900

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What kind of bass gear are u looking for ive got tons lucky craft , hudleston , reaction inovations . Let me know I would love to trade some of it.

OP
LBES

LBES

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of bass gear are u looking for ive got tons lucky craft , hudleston , reaction inovations . Let me know I would love to trade some of it.
Thanks for the reply. I probably have enough soft baits to start my own shop. But I'm running low on jerkbaits (shadow raps) or would love to get 'smaller' sized 6" swim bait, like a Huddbait if that's what you have. Also looking for Ish Phat frogs.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
LBES

LBES

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, definitely interested. I'll send you a PM.

OP
LBES

LBES

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some cash if your interested in selling them...
Thanks for the offer. I have a PM out to a guy on a trade for bass gear. If that doesn't go through, I'll reach out to you.