Kuiu gaiters

muleman

WKR
I cant believe they chose to come out with grey first. I figured they would have done a vias, brown or olive. I'm waiting for the brown so at least there will be plenty of feedback on them by then

Canceled my preorder. I'm holding out for vias or atleast brown or olive. Hopefully I'll get the benefits of product enhancements and not kick myself for waiting.

slim9300

WKR
Gators and new Guide jacket look and fit great. (an additional 1" in the sleeves of the large would be nice but I realize it would be way too long for most) I finally got home from being gone for awhile last night and was happy to finally be able to check out my new gear. Kuiu will continue to drain my bank account, that's for sure.

I will still get the camo gators when they come out.

i go about 6' with 32 inseam and they come perfect height, above calf right below knee. if i wear a long short im almost totally covered.

I'm 6' as well but ordered the XL's as I wear a size 11.5/12 and they come to right at the top of my calf. Probably a little higher but they fit great! Really like them so far...

Mike

I'm 6' as well but ordered the XL's as I wear a size 11.5/12 and they come to right at the top of my calf. Probably a little higher but they fit great! Really like them so far...

Mike
i wear between 11.5-12.5 depending on boots but i have chicken legs so i went smaller, i also wear gaiters on my runners alot. mine fit great but i cant ever get the velcroed up square..

When I ordered the gaiters, they had me select the XL's based on boot size not leg size... glad I went with the XL though.

On a side note, that is some of the weirdest/coolest velcro I've seen on a piece of gear, not exactly your traditional hook n loop style!

Mike

Rizzy

WKR
I got to test my gaiters today on a stream crossing. I forgot I had them on the hike in and my feet got wet. On the way out I remembered I had them and took the opportunity to see if they would keep the water out of my boots. They did, I'm impressed.

Attachments

• IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 45

mtmiller

WKR
I had one of the rivets pop the second trip out. I popped the original in backwards and hopefully it will hold better.