KUIU no longer offering 20% birthday coupon

Rick M.

WKR
My birthday came and went without getting the Inner Circle birthday coupon that I normally receive (20% off a single item), so I reached out to them and they said the following:

"The birthday discount has moved away from 20% off and now reflects $25 off orders of $150 or more."

It's still not a bad coupon, but it's bummer they're no longer doing the 20% one. I usually purchase a big ticket item on my birthday to save a good chunk of money.

USMC-40

WKR
The trajectory of equity capital ownership........yachts are getting more expensive!
If you dont like it, feel free to invent something similar (obviously secure your own funding) and deal with the headaches of business ownership. Frankly, in business, if you own a business it had better be spitting out a good chunk of money to justify the headaches of dealing with this new woke/entitled/snowflake generation.

Don’t forget to stack any coupons that you do have with Active Junky. Kuiu is normally 4%, but at different times of the year it can bump up to around 10% rebate. They’re now a Rokslide sponsor as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pikespeak

Lil-Rokslider
These responses seem like they are trying to be pro business, however, they are missing half the equation. Businesses exist to make every dollar they can and customers try to get the most value for their dollar. The only thing limiting businesses from charging 10x more or producing items so cheap they break in a day is customers expecting value. Someone shouldn’t get trashed for voicing their expectations of value, If the guy’s value equation to buy Kuiu includes being able to buy one thing 20% off once a year so be it. Will kuiu have to change their policy? Probably not. But if enough people have the same value expectations and it impacts sales they might.

Personally, I’ve been moving away from kuiu as I don’t think the overall direct to consumer value is there anymore. I can get items at the same price and function in store where I’m sure of fit. Before, it was cheaper so I put up with the hassle.

Neuro

FNG
Thats a shame, I hope it doesnt indicate a trend on any upcoming sales they have. Im kind of keen on their backpack system but its a bit too pricey for me at normal retail.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Now you went and done it. They will have a 50 page thread up by noon about this :LOL:

Those people are the biggest losers I’ve ever come across on the internet lol. If their fantasy of a civil war ever comes true they will be the first to get killed. Probably by each other too.

I really like Kuiu stuff but they don't give much of a discount for anyone, and I've had issues with their return policy. I buy 90% of my camo from FL and Sitka, SG now because they take better care of their customers IMO

2531usmc

WKR
My guess what you‘re seeing is Kuiu trying to cope with double digit inflation. Prices are dramatically rising and the economy is starting to slow down. Consumer driven businesses are tightening their belts in anticipation of rough seas ahead.

and yes, Brandon did that not Putin