KUIU no longer offering 20% birthday coupon

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Remember that guy who made a thread crying about how kuiu wouldn’t let him return a top after he wore it hunting?

OP
Rick M.

Rick M.

WKR
Funny. A company changes a great policy into a good one, a guy says he misses the old policy and the response is “make your own ******* company.”

So ridiculous.
Seriously. This was simply meant as a heads up thread. I literally never once mentioned getting anything for "free". I still love Kuiu and literally stated the updated coupon was still better than nothing. The same few users on here are just bitter, malignant types.

OP
Rick M.

Rick M.

WKR
This is an outrage!!!! I’ll never buy from kuiu again!!!

I refuse to shop with companies that won’t give me free stuff.

I never once mentioned not buying from Kuiu again, nor did I ever allude to wanting "free stuff". You and others like you are tanking this forum with your antisocial, dogpile-baiting responses. I get it, you're retired, bored, and need attention. But it's getting old.

Would you speak to someone like that in person, to their face, with the same lack of respect? I would assume not, or the behavior would've been corrected long ago.

If you don't have something worthwhile and respectful to add to the discussion, why not just move along?

68Plexi

WKR
Hot damn I only made the thread to let others that may be expecting / planning on their annual discount know of the change. I had no idea it would bring out so many mouth-breathing boomers. You guys are full of hate. This place is becoming cancerous.

Hey Rick. Just like you, I look forward to the bday discount as an opportunity to get a bigger ticket piece from KUIU that isn’t often on sale. The bday discount was only good for one item and it isn’t the only time I buy gear from them, but I was looking forward to it this year so I appreciate your post. I would have been in the same boat as you.

Didn’t read your original post as anything other that what I quoted from you above. Seems some others did. Oh well, it’s the internet. I choose not to interact with the negative Nancy’s here and move on. I’m not a boomer, but I have been known to yell at my TV, usually during a baseball game, to no avail.

Badger327

FNG
I just found out as well. Definitely a reduction in value to me. Mine birthday discount will go unused.

I never once mentioned not buying from Kuiu again, nor did I ever allude to wanting "free stuff". You and others like you are tanking this forum with your antisocial, dogpile-baiting responses. I get it, you're retired, bored, and need attention. But it's getting old.

Would you speak to someone like that in person, to their face, with the same lack of respect? I would assume not, or the behavior would've been corrected long ago.

If you don't have something worthwhile and respectful to add to the discussion, why not just move along?
This is why I quit looking at Archery Talk. I totally get and agree with your point. Many good companies offer discounts at various points of the year. Kuiu is in the lower end of that compared to some good hunting/camo companies. Sounds like they’ve discontinued offering that- which I believe is one of their bigger price reductions. To me it’s about being a smart consumer. There are other options and it’s a free market. Definitely got no vibe you were looking for a handout.

I agree that most of these people making obnoxious statements would not say it to your face. Easy to say you would from a keyboard. That’s an annoying part of the internet.