Kuiu zip-off pants comp

Cdpp880

WKR
Does anybody else make any zip off base layer pants like kuiu? I really like the ability to not take my pants and boots off but really do not like how short they are. I would like to find someone that makes a base layer pant that zips off but full length and maybe a little thicker.

ericF

WKR
I have never come across any other company that does what Kuiu does for the base layers which is a real shame as I love the zip on/off feature. Kuiu also had the Kenai pants which were thicker, but 3/4 length still and apparently they don't offer them anymore. The other option is to get the super down pants as they offer the full zip on/off feature and they are full length.

OP
C

Cdpp880

WKR
It really is amazing that nobody else is doing this. Has anybody tried taking a current pair and having a light weight zipper added?

Big fan of my kuius. To the comment above on length, to each there own. I am 6’3” and they are calf length or so on me. It works great because they don’t end up inside my boots so it I zip them off the come off clean. Warmth is still fine and they cover top of my socks on up. Really wish some others would pickup the design.