Large(ish) and magnum calibers suppressed?

OP
JB.USMC

JB.USMC

FNG
My 300wm has a 200gr lrx moving at 3056, I run an omega 300 on it with direct thread and end cap, not abr mount or baffle attachment on. The biggest thing with magnums and brakes is the pressure from the muzzle blast. The difference made from that alone makes the can all the more worth while. I would high suggest one.
Thank you. I have a hybrid 46 and will use it on what every rifle i decide for a while. eventually I will get a dedicated can for what ever elk gun I get. just never used my can on any magnum calibers.

My 300wm has a 200gr lrx moving at 3056, I run an omega 300 on it with direct thread and end cap, not abr mount or baffle attachment on. The biggest thing with magnums and brakes is the pressure from the muzzle blast. The difference made from that alone makes the can all the more worth while. I would high suggest one.

What I’ve found when shooting bigger magnums is in the field when shooting at animals you won’t even notice the muzzle blast (please use hearing protection) when shooting a brake but you definitely will notice the difference in being able to spot shots by using a brake.

You will not get the same amount of recoil mitigation with a suppressor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro