WTS Large Rolling Hard Case

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a rolling hard case for sale, much like a Pelican brand but from what I can tell its a SKB. It has one set of wheels, 6 latches, 6 locking points, rubber seal (rated to IP67), pressure equalizing valve and other milspec ratings. The case is in pristine condition, less than a year old, just needs foam to suit your needs. Foam be had for $50 DIY or I can send a link to a place that water jet cuts custom foam. Previous bottom foam dimensions were 56x15-7/8x6-7/8" but that can probably be rounded to 56x16x7" if using any sort of foam with give to it. This case has the possibility to store multiple long guns on edge with some room to spare. Cheapest I've found this case online is $370.

Asking $250obo. Shipping will have to be determined and negotiated on a case by case basis. Might consider trade for Firstlite insulated bibs, optics or Hoyt compound bows. Worst I can say is no, so feel free to pm an offer. faro1.JPGFaro2.JPGFaro3.JPGfaro4.JPG

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
OP
86indy

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bump. I'd possibly consider trades for tents, tarps, ultra light camping gear, 10x binos, ect..