Latest gritty bowmen podcast

Ironman8

WKR
Other than 9 ounces, what's the main difference between the UL and Hunting frames?

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
200 spine

We've been keeping track of forums, customers and of course, taking notes from all the testers. Some people just prefer a straighter from. The arrows work great for those users and work well for a UL, but very durable load hauler too.

Ironman8

WKR
200 spine

We've been keeping track of forums, customers and of course, taking notes from all the testers. Some people just prefer a straighter from. The arrows work great for those users and work well for a UL, but very durable load hauler too.

Pretty interesting...and field repairable if it were to break. Carrying a couple 200 spine arrows as replacement stays is super light insurance if it's even needed. I'm guessing that if you need curved/contoured stays, then you'd have to go with the composite stays...I believe I would fall in that camp...

Floorguy

WKR
So the UL version will be around $309 does that mean that the hunter version will be closer to the cost of the Duplex and Bikini? I am assuming the cost difference is the cost of the stays.

Aron,
What size torso would be ideal for the 22"? Just curious why the shorter frame was designed. Have any measurements to ideal person? thanks

Shrek

WKR
Looks like one frame size with different lifter attachment points. Too bad the frame doesn't run a couple inches taller so us long torso guys can get good lift.

Floorguy

WKR
After the sidetracked Kuiu forum thread I just have to ask... for the UL frame stays are you using carbon fiber, aluminum, wood or a new wood/cf composite?

I am eager to see them listed on the website, pretty sure the hunter version and emr2 will be my next pack if the Barney's ever sells.