WTB Left handed 270

looking for a left hand 270 win maybe tikka? having a hard time finding anything in left handed other than creed.... prefer something lightweight open to suggestions...

looking for a left hand 270 win maybe tikka? having a hard time finding anything in left handed other than creed.... prefer something lightweight open to suggestions...
I’m a lefty and have 2 lefty kids… can you tell me a little more what your looking for?
Stainless or not , wood or synthetic/laminate… budget?
Depending on your answers I can probably lead you in the right direction.

I’m a lefty and have 2 lefty kids… can you tell me a little more what your looking for?
Stainless or not , wood or synthetic/laminate… budget?
Depending on your answers I can probably lead you in the right direction.
looking for synthetic stainless would be good but not a deal breaker. looking to spend less than a grand on the rifle planning on topping it with a vx5 or 6 Leupold.

As far as lefty goes in the $1,000 or less range.. I’m partial to the browning x bolt ( I have them in synthetic with laminate) . My wife and kids shoot the x bolt hunter version ( blued with wood) . tikka’s are highly regarded but I like to be able to eject the shell with safety on. The Remington 700 bdl is a bit heavy for me. I have never shot the savage models.
Type ( left hand 270 ) into gunbroker website… that will give you a bunch of options.
Their may be other models in your price range, but that is what I’m familiar with.

Back