Left handed shotgun for hunting and occasional trap

PorterNY

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a rifle guy, and have limited experience with shotguns..
I’m a lefty and am looking for a 12 gauge to shoot turkey, geese, rabbit, and occasional clay pigeons with my kids(they shoot trap)

From internet research it’s seem like a benelli m2 lefty or beretta a400 explorer lefty might fit the bill?

Can anyone chime in on there experience with either or another option to look at?

Thanks
Steve

Wheels

WKR
I'm a lefty, but have always shot right handed semi autos. The M2 is a great gun, can't go wrong with it. Can't speak on the Beretta though.

Fellow lefty here.
If it’s for occasional use and you aren’t against a pump action I’d look at a Browning BPS. Safety is ambidextrous and in a great spot for natural disengagement while shouldering. Empties eject out the bottom. I have two and love them.

scott85

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot a Winchester SX4, you can switch the safety around.

I m a lefty and avid upland & waterfowl guy.

I have used a ton of different ones. The two in my stable are the best IMHO Browning BPS 12 ga and Benelli Montefeltro LH 12ga

OP
PorterNY

PorterNY

Lil-Rokslider
Well, I finally made my Decision. Ordered a left hand benelli m2 26” 12 gauge today

NayNay

FNG
Benellis and Berettas are both great. You can’t go wrong with either one. I have a Benelli for hunting and a Beretta for sporting clays