Legalized robbery that needs to stop.

Jeaves1

FNG
Yep, we are the addicts and they have our drug. Sucks but you have to pay to play when there’s such a high demand.

ThorM465

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Buuuut…ya don’t. Figure up your personal federal contribution and then go from there. You were more likely to have personally financed a howitzer round that was fired in Ukraine today than paying for the daily parking permit at a Wyoming state park with what Wyoming saw from your annual taxes.
That’s a tired argument.
1. This is nonsensical.
2. You're only seeing this through reoccurring expenses. I'm primarily referring to the property as it exists. We taxpayers of the USA have equal property rights to federal property. In discriminating against us non-residents on federal land, they are denying us our property rights to said federal land.

ThorM465

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Your access to the federal lands in unhindered..... the animals on the land however belong to the state
If oil or gold is discovered on federal land such as BLM who owns that resource, the State or the Federal Gov? I'm asking as I genuinely don't know the legalities here.

sasquatch

WKR
Let’s just make NR tags free, that way once every 35 years you can get a general tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If oil or gold is discovered on federal land such as BLM who owns that resource, the State or the Federal Gov? I'm asking as I genuinely don't know the legalities here.
It doesn't matter if you are trying to relate that to wildlife. It's not wildlife which has its own laws.

wyogoat

WKR
1. This is nonsensical.
2. You're only seeing this through reoccurring expenses. I'm primarily referring to the property as it exists. We taxpayers of the USA have equal property rights to federal property. In discriminating against us non-residents on federal land, they are denying us our property rights to said federal land.
It’s not “nonsensical” at all. It’s reality.
Move here. Problem solved. Oh, don’t want to leave your comfort zone? Abide by the states regs. Super simple. Same as id have to do visiting your state.
The reason people want to come here is because Wyoming has managed things in a way that its what the west used to be. Colorado of 25 years ago. It shouldn’t change a thing other than drop the NR point purchase price. If that was put to ballot then I’d certainly vote because I see that as a wrong that can be righted.

Last edited:

Archer86

WKR
1. This is nonsensical.
This is something seams to get brought up alot. If you want to look at it that way how about we ask the other 98 percent of nr tax payers that are not hunters if there should be any nr hunting on federal public lands. I can't just go out and hunt on my land anytime I want in wyoming and I own that land so does that mean they are denying me my property right?

This isn’t even last years spread sheet.

Non res costs are/have been expensive for awhile. Tons of threads on it. Pretty much it is “tough crap, if you don’t like it move here”

And then you see the next thread discussing declining “insert species.” After debating the cause, too many non res, too many residents, usually there is a consensus that there needs to be better/more habitat. Which is hard to do when non res are moving onto winter range. So of course there is complaining about developing winter range.

You will be expected to contribute to whatever the western state’s residents need help with next week though. “We are all in this together” except of course when it comes to keeping the pie the same. Or tag fees. Then it’s “if you don’t like it don’t hunt here” “snowflake” “nothing to hunt in your own state” etc.

Western residents are good at taking with one hand while holding the other out for help.

Archer86

WKR

Non res costs are/have been expensive for awhile. Tons of threads on it. Pretty much it is “tough crap, if you don’t like it move here”

And then you see the next thread discussing declining “insert species.” After debating the cause, too many non res, too many residents, usually there is a consensus that there needs to be better/more habitat. Which is hard to do when non res are moving onto winter range. So of course there is complaining about developing winter range.

You will be expected to contribute to whatever the western state’s residents need help with next week though. “We are all in this together” except of course when it comes to keeping the pie the same. Or tag fees. Then it’s “if you don’t like it don’t hunt here” “snowflake” “nothing to hunt in your own state” etc.

Western residents are good at taking with one hand while holding the other out for help.
Just remember that when wyoga comes for half the nr tags and you want the residents of wyoming to oppose it goes both ways

Just remember that when wyoga comes for half the nr tags and you want the residents of wyoming to oppose it goes both ways
Just remember that when some BS regulations are being pushed and residents are asking NR to submit comments and opposition.

Whether residents take from the non res slice of the pie or outfitters, it’s a net loss for diy non res hunters. But at least non res still get a chance at those tags if they pony up to go with an outfitter.

Archer86

WKR
Whether residents take from the non res slice of the pie or outfitters, it’s a net loss for diy non res hunters. But at least non res still get a chance at those tags if they pony up to go with an outfitter.
Resident won't take from the outfitters that's why wyoga wants the outfitter draw nr will go from 16 percent of the elk and 20 deer and antelope to 5 diy and 5 outfitted if they have there way. I assume it stays the same but a certian group of wealthy greedy nr won't let that happen

It is actually written into law for each state that they can do so. The game animals belong to the residents of each state.
Can anyone think of another instance where access to a popular state controlled "attraction" of any sort is so heavily tilted toward residents of the state? I'm from Cali and all the beaches here are state or local owned and they can get real crowded. What if California limited the number of non-residents who can access the beach or charged them 10x as much as residents to access the beach. Would that be legal?

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
Can anyone think of another instance where access to a popular state controlled "attraction" of any sort is so heavily tilted toward residents of the state? I'm from Cali and all the beaches here are state or local owned and they can get real crowded. What if California limited the number of non-residents who can access the beach or charged them 10x as much as residents to access the beach. Would that be legal?
🤣🤣 this has gotta be parody

Why in the hell would anyone in their right mind want to go to that god awful state!