Let's see pics of your bow collections..........

aggieland

Would love to see some of the bows you guys own. I only have one now but I have a 54" Thunder Child on order from Big Jim. Will post pics asap.

Broken Arrow

Here's mine

Here is a couple I made out of 1x2" frome Home Depot.

1st one is maple with hickory backing, oak handle, and walnut overlays. 49#@28"

2nd one is red oak with maple backing and poplar for the handle. 40#@28"

Last one is my old Bear TD hunter takedown I've had since 1985 love it and shoot it still! lots of great memories with that bow.
The last one is how I wish all my groups looked!!!! lol

Attachments

Last edited:

marshrat

Got a new to me Dwyer Dauntless longbow. I really like it, but I'm still too new to develop good enough skills to hunt with it yet. Hopefully by September.

Flatbow

Fox Breed 010.jpg not a collection but my latest. A 2 piece Fox Breed. 54" length, 54# @ 25". Perfect for Alaska fly outs!

G Posik

I will have to take some good pictures of my bows. I really do not have any good pictures of them. I do have 2- longbows and 2- recurves. All of them run in the 70-74# range.

Glenn

Cameron C

I just got this on Friday. My first trad bow... looking forward to the challenge!

Mckinnon

Flyingbrass, that is my little brother. And the last time he shot a compound I think he was 11 or 12 (22 now), anyway, he is a big boy and has absolutley no problem pulling and holding that. But you are right, it's alot of bow. I on the other hand struggle a bit with it :D

Tilzbow

View attachment 7103

Not a great picture but from left to right:

A&H Archery ACS, Centaur w/Ebony and pierce points, Habu triple carbon longbow in cocobola, Habu hycurve in bocate, Bighorn recurve, Stotler takedown recurve in with cocobola, Purple Heart, and Osage orange.

About the only one I shoot regularly is the Habu triple carbon because it shoots better than all the rest.