• Scan 53.jpg
    Scan 53.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 286
  • stinkybuck.jpg
    stinkybuck.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 276

Blackcod

FNG
Sleepy creek, way to go on some awesome blacktails! Those are some well earned deer off kuiu and definitely zarembo! What no etolin haha congrats and thanks for the pics!

You guys have some great bucks! I am an OM for B and C and would love to measure any racks if guys were interested. There are monsters hiding in people's woodsheds and basements all over southeast. My goal is to ferret these pigs out and have them recognized so all of us that love Sitka's can admire them for the beautiful specimens they are. Some people aren't interested in trophy recognition and that is fine, but some people are under the impression that it is a difficult ordeal to have a trophy measured. It isn't a big deal at all. If anyone has any questions you can find your nearest OM on the Boone and Crockett website and they can answer any questions or concerns you have. Good hunting to you!

curly

FNG
image_zps399c0b39.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

spdcrazy

Lil-Rokslider
thanks for adding another hunt to my bucket list for AK before i move

amp713

WKR
Ive never shot a blacktail but man oh man is it on the list even more after this thread! Got an quivering bow ;)

Those are awesome bucks Curly for sure. I personally would call them shooters, are you taking pics and then getting up for a shot? Or do you just spend a lot of time looking at deer or are you passing some or all of these up looking for 115-120 bucks? Just curious. I spend a lot of time myself just looking at deer so I really enjoyed the photos.

buck.jpg

Last edited:

curly

FNG
Yes Sleepy Creek I enjoy taking pics of deer and am always in pursuit of the elusive 120's!

Dandy bucks Torleif!

Wow!

Anyone want to share with me via email or pm logistically and financially what it takes to do a hunt like this DIY for a nonresident of Alaska? I'm thinking it would be a great way to experience and bow hunt Alaska reasonably.