Leupold Delta Point Pro

GET-SAUM

FNG
Any reviews or thoughts on the Leupold DPP? I’m looking to buy one for my Sig P320 XFull but wanted recommendations before pulling the trigger on getting it. Thank you

2531usmc

WKR
I have one on a Glock. Best part is that you don’t have to remove the sight to change the battery

I have a DPP. Had it mounted on a glock for a while. The base of the sight is thick. If you want a to do-witness irons your need a fairly high Set of after market irons. That sight height doesn’t work for all holsters. I liked the sight fine but I wasn’t going to change up my holsters to make it work. For that reason alone, I wouldn’t get another.

My $0.02 Agree that the top loading battery is where all sights should be. I have a couple of rmrs. Very rugged and they work. If you mount and remount rmrs enough you will run into an issue. I have stripped 2 screws. I was able to remove one. One required a trip to a smith. I have 3 holosun‘s including my primary carry gun. No issues with any of them.

FWIW lots of folks moving toward closed emitters on pistol sights. I don’t feel compelled to switch but if I bought another sight, I would probably go with one of those.