Light(er) insulated water bottles

Rfranke

FNG
I have been dealing with non-insulated water bottles freezing during late season hunts. Been thinking about an insulated bottle but didn’t fine one with the right volume and right weight. Recently, I came across GSI’s Microliter bottles. They are still a bit heavy but lighter than the others I have found. They usually go for about $35 but a few colors are on sale for $10.49 on their site for the 100ml, 33o oz, size. Just wanted to pass along the deal in case anyone else is looking something like this.

OP
R

Rfranke

FNG
Apologies for a rookie mistake…thonpsont posted about the GSI garage sale yesterday and had a coupon code…

GSI Outdoors is having a Garage Sale, some good prices on a few of there items. The Microlite 1000 that Gritty Bowmen always talks about is on sale for $10.49. Free shipping on orders over $50 and an added discount code is ADVENTURECLUB

Dobermann

WKR
Apologies for a rookie mistake…thonpsont posted about the GSI garage sale yesterday and had a coupon code…

GSI Outdoors is having a Garage Sale, some good prices on a few of there items. The Microlite 1000 that Gritty Bowmen always talks about is on sale for $10.49. Free shipping on orders over $50 and an added discount code is ADVENTURECLUB
Wow - thanks!

I've used a Microlite for a couple of years (yes, to my now shame, first heard about it through Gritty pimping it).

It works well. Not convinced about the weight for hiking, but it might be worth it to you if you're in freezing conditions or you just really want to have a hot drink while you're working up a sweat ...

For me, the real value is in something smaller - and more robust - than a traditional Thermos that I can take to work and/or have in an everyday bag.

So thanks for the tip to pick up another - under $10 is crazy-cheap for this bit of gear!

Thanks. They got me good with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk