Lightweight Bipod

Either the Backlanz or the MTN are my recommendations- personally own thr Backlanz and rate it, my mates have the MTN and it's wicked in steep, difficult terrain to set up

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
Searching for a lightweight bipod. Have used spartan, didnt love the connection. Interested in other ideas.
What don't you like about the connection? I have spartan adapters on my hunting rifles and am soon getting the gunsmith adapter installed on two of them. I wasn't a huge fan of the bulkiness of the classic adapter, but other than that I have no complaints at all.

i would also like to know what you did not like about the Spartan. Thanks. any complaints about the Hatch?

I have made these mounting plates for connecting my Magpul bipods. I add M-LOK to the bottom of my rifles factory stocks. I have used them on wood and synthetic stocks. IMG_2659.png

Attachments

• IMG_2660.png
    IMG_2660.png
    610.1 KB · Views: 12

pirogue

WKR
Not sure which connection the OP didn’t like, as there is a little more bulk in the classic gunsmith, compared to the Universal. Hard to imagine less bulk, less weight, and quicker connect/disconnect, yet still have the sling connection, on the Spartan Universal connector. Sure like it on my Tikka