Limb Damage

Will_m

WKR
Got a question for the brain trust.
This is an elite impulse with 80 lb limbs. 550 grain arrow, no dry fires or anything like that.
There is a small crack beginning to develop on the lower limb and coming from the bolt. I can’t tell if this is cosmetic, but I’ve got a hunt in two weeks and this is the second set of limbs I’ve put on here. The first set started to crack as well, but that crack was at the fork. In any event, I’m told elite doesn’t have these limbs anymore and I was lucky to get these but it’s not like I’d have time to replace them anyway before the hunt.
Does this crack look problematic or is cosmetic?Maybe just don’t practice much and save their last bit of life for the hunt? C221CF42-2F1D-4E4A-ABAC-340AC4338DE7.jpeg
I’m going back to Mathews after this….

bpctcb

WKR
I would not trust that. It would suck having to hunt with that in 2 weeks when you will be worrying about it.

Where are you located? I have 2 good bows not currently being used.

BP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
W

Will_m

WKR
I think I will be ordering the Barnsdale’s after I get back, hope my shop will put them on.
Maybe a little superglue will help? I marked it with a sharpie to see if it grows. I have no idea where the line is but while I certainly won’t ignore that crack, I feel like it should have a few more shots in it.