Links to ammo currently available online:

LLRJ17

Anyone in CA, or other prohibitive states, buying ammo online and having it shipped to a local FFL?

Lawnboi

is it me or does it seems like 6.5 is over represented in available ammo? wishing I had one now :D
If you reload anything 6.5 your screwed though. Bullets are non existent

I need Hornady 3006 factory ammo for breaking in a barrel and brass. In 4 months Iv found 3 boxes.

Juan_ID

I need Hornady 3006 factory ammo for breaking in a barrel and brass. In 4 months Iv found 3 boxes.
I have managed to get a few hundred 6.5 Hornady eldx in the last month or so, got 3 boxes at a local gun store last week (was extremely shocked to see them on the shelf.) Have passed on the opportunity to get eldm’s in the last month as well, and I’m kinda regretting that! 🥲

Lawnboi

I have managed to get a few hundred 6.5 Hornady eldx in the last month or so, got 3 boxes at a local gun store last week (was extremely shocked to see them on the shelf.) Have passed on the opportunity to get eldm’s in the last month as well, and I’m kinda regretting that! 🥲
Iv had no luck on anything Hornady just bullet wise. I really need some more Berger 6.5 and 30 cal hunting bullets. I got luck and got some more match bullets the other day. I didn’t plan on bullets being so hard to get. Plenty of primers and powder.

grappling_hook

Iv had no luck on anything Hornady just bullet wise. I really need some more Berger 6.5 and 30 cal hunting bullets. I got luck and got some more match bullets the other day. I didn’t plan on bullets being so hard to get. Plenty of primers and powder.
You're finding primers on shelves locally?

Wags

I've had the same issues finding 30.06....

OP
F

fmyth

I've found lots of Hornady and Berger 6.5 and 30 cal bullets by monitoring discord. I posted the link to the discord thread several pages back.

IaTrent

Midsouthshootingsupply has rifle primers. Act quick!!

Dang that was quick….gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk