Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 179 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 67 20.3%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 84 25.5%

• Total voters
listened for about 10 minutes. The guy just sounded nuts and he was boring.

If you are gonna have people on to talk a bunch of shit about a bunch of shit, at least make sure they are interesting.

Dirtbag

WKR
Didn’t listen to it but, Maybe, maybe not. They told me I was going to die of Covid if I didn’t get the shot, Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, men can get pregnant, and Jeffery Epstein killed himself.
Hopefully someone is still looking for those WMD’s in Iraq. We just sent billions of dollars over seas and I still drive through the same potholes I did 10 years ago.

I’d maybe put some effort into figuring it out but I still have to go to work next week.

You all are so behind the times. Life isn’t real. This all made up in our heads. Everything we do is fake. Everyone you meet is just chemicals in your brain.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Moon landings have been verified by 3rd party sources. There are photos of the tracks left by the lunar missions, amateur ham radio nerds tracked the Apollo flights.

We went to the moon.

IMG-3523.gif

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
You guys think the moon landing was fake?

The moon itself is fake…

Just kidding. Anyone who thinks we didn’t go…gives our federal govt WAY too much credit to keep a secret.
Right? lol @ believing the moon is real.

Traveler

WKR
There is a point where the other side of the story is just bullshit. The moon landing and flat earth fall into those categories. JRE has some interesting guests, and sometimes he is just stirring the pot.

WKR
The matrix has convinced me that no government agency is good enough to pull off a hoax like that. I voted September.