Livingston Montana Emergency

Carr5vols

WKR
If you live in Livingston or surrounding area can you pm me I have some emergency questions. My son got arrested last night for doing dumb 22 year old stuff ( I am in georgia) and have some just general questions about judges, lawyers, etc. In the area.

SDHNTR

WKR
Was he wearing Tony Lamas and jeans pressed tight? Sorry, couldn’t help it.

I hope you get the assistance you need.

OP
Carr5vols

Carr5vols

WKR
I agree he needs to learn his lesson and I think we will leave him in for a few days. Just need a lawyer in the area to get represent him. Also montana will be minus one less resident when this is over..I am going to drag his tail back to ga and his mom will put her thumb on him even though he is 22.

hunterjmj

WKR
Must have been a fun night to need a lawyer. I got a DUI when I was around his age and I thought my mom was going to kill me. I iumped through the hoops and the only person I was worried about was my mom.

I agree he needs to learn his lesson and I think we will leave him in for a few days. Just need a lawyer in the area to get represent him. Also montana will be minus one less resident when this is over..I am going to drag his tail back to ga and his mom will put her thumb on him even though he is 22.

He's 22 , let him sort it, or you'll always have to .

ODB

WKR
Brother I got him to 21 with only 1 speeding ticket, all A's and B's, and hes a lineman...not sure where it went wrong or what happened in the last 7 months in montana...but I take the critiscm and will try to do better with him and my other 2.

Freedom is what happened to him. The cork went out of the bottle.

Hopefully it's numbnut stuff, which should be a wakeup call for him.

Keep your head up and about you - and yeah, this is on him - not you.

Best to you both.

Legend

WKR
If you live in Livingston or surrounding area can you pm me I have some emergency questions. My son got arrested last night for doing dumb 22 year old stuff ( I am in georgia) and have some just general questions about judges, lawyers, etc. In the area.
Get a good attorney. It amazes me how many times Montana writes DUI tickets and then they get out of them in court. I know a guy who has been cited 5 times but only has 2 DUI convictions.

But don't get me wrong he still needs a good ass kicking (metaphoricaly of course).