Livingston Montana Emergency

Update: He has been home since September running a underground power crew, court proceedings are over. Want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers and especially @Jon Boy for letting him work some before he came back to Georgia. He grew up 10 years in about 2 weeks...may turn out to be the best thing ever happened to him.
May be one of the coolest things i've seen happen on a forum. Thank you for sharing. @Jon Boy you're a stud. World needs more men like you.

7mm-08

WKR
We've all been there. I've done a lot worst and never got caught im sure. Not saying it's right but I bet most can relate. I also know how scary it can be to be in a pickle that far from home. I was there myself 10 years ago in the same damn town. 20 years old, had a bad scuff with the law, no place to live and got a damn parking ticket while at the Livingston library using their wifi to find a place to live and a job.

I had no one other than my old man that was a thousand miles away and he was doing everything the OP is doing now.

I thought my life was over but it all worked out just fine and I'm glad I never left this town. He will be fine. Just needs a little guidance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Jon Boy - you, my man, are the real deal. You put an offer out and (obviously) put skin in the game to help a stranger. Seriously, you are my new Rokslide hero. If you EVER need anything in Boise, DM me. I really admire folks with your character!

Update: He has been home since September running a underground power crew, court proceedings are over. Want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers and especially @Jon Boy for letting him work some before he came back to Georgia. He grew up 10 years in about 2 weeks...may turn out to be the best thing ever happened to him.
Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear this is taking a positive direction. I hope it continues on a positive path.