Looking for BRA '22 or '23 Testimonials

csd99

FNG
I'm looking into booking a transporter for a drop hunt and was wondering if anyone used BRA in '22 or '23 and would be willing to share their experience. Thanks for your time!

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Well you've caught BRA and Wright Air in a transition period, as Wright Air bought out BRA last year and this year was their first go at the kinks. I'd wait one more year to get solid critical feedback on operations IMO.

OP
csd99

csd99

FNG
Well you've caught BRA and Wright Air in a transition period, as Wright Air bought out BRA last year and this year was their first go at the kinks. I'd wait one more year to get solid critical feedback on operations IMO.
Surprised to hear they've been bought out! All of my recent correspondence with BRA has still been with Judy and Jay.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
There's a reason for that but that explanation should come from Judy. Just given ya a heads up from the outside loop.

bmrfish

WKR
Fingers crossed on this for the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starcraft

FNG
We were scheduled to fly with BRA in August, 4 days before they canceled our trip due to a crashed plane and another in repair, Judy shipped our gear back at there expense and gave our deposit back. Wright also gave us a full refund .They apoligized and shit happens I know .
Sure sucked to plan for 11/2yrs to cancel us when we were already in Alaska.
Wondering what has happen being Wright has bought them out?