Looking to make a kryptek pant purchase

crumy

WKR
I am looking to purchase some new pants for this upcoming ELK season.. Looking for all around pant that I can wear during Archery Season and rifle in Wyoming.

Want something that is mobile and allows me to walk and be durable. They have so many types and I am hoping to get some feedback from guys who have used them. What do you like, why?

Jim

OP
crumy

crumy

WKR
How is the cut in the knees? One of the problem I have had wit pants that have formed legs is that the "knee" area is either low or makes it difficult to step over stuff. And in WY there is a crap load of deadfall to step over at times.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have the dalibor I love them. They are fairly light and pretty durable. Pockets in all the right spots. I like the rubberized coating on the knees, it works great for kneeling on damp ground or snow.

BOW1144

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Valhalla Pants and love them. I have worn them in High 90's in the summer and 18 degree weather in the fall with no problems. Very comfortable pant

shaun

WKR
I wear both the Valhallia and Alios pant. They both are great IMO I think as an all around pant the Alios would serve your needs perfectly.

dotman

WKR
I have the Valhallia and agree with Shaun, they are great but I don't wear them much past Sep as there are warmer options. I would like to try Alios.

OP
crumy

crumy

WKR
Thanks guys. I am going to be making a purchase soon and this gives me some good feedback.