Lost a member yesterday

This is another reminder of why vets deserve our utmost respect and all of the help we can give them. This is extremely sad and I am praying for his family. I firmly believe there is a special place set aside in heaven for people that fight the good fight and die doing it. Happy hunting in the next world!

Jager

WKR
Very, very sad. Today, 25 April is the biggest commemerative day in the Australian military, ANZAC Day, were we commemerate our fallen and thank veterans, I will be sparing a thought for this hero and the ones he left behind throughout the day.

Deepest sympathies to his family and freinds.

Lest we forget.

Randle

WKR
I will pray for his family and friends and our country is indebted to him and his comrades for their selfless sacrifice.
If anyone knew him personally please let his family know we are grateful and are praying for them

Randy

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
R.I.P Aaron

I have lost several friends over their. These were great men! I think about them every day.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
RIP brother! Sad day!

I've lost some great friends there myself and just like Ryan, I think about them almost everyday. All heros!

IAHNTR

WKR
dam, prayers to the family. I thank you very much for being the family of a soldier. One of the hardest thing one could do I think.

huntwest

Lil-Rokslider
I will also pray for his family and friends. Thank you Aaron for your service, may you rest in peace.

Jager

WKR
A poem for the fallen.

They shall grow not old,
*As we that are left grow old,
*Age shall not weary them,
*Nor the years condemn.
*At the going down of the sun,
*And in the morning
*We will remember them.*

lest we forget

This really sucks, I was reading about this on the HuntingWashington forum. I remember reading his posts in the past about going to flight school and remembering his excitement over his helicopter.

7mag.

WKR
A little piece of me dies, every time one of our heroic brothers dies defending our country. Aaron was a great guy, and will be missed. SEMPER Fi, brother.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
This breaks my heart, his family and friends will be in my prayers. A huge thank you to all those past and present who serve...