Lost a member yesterday

G Posik

WKR
I was reading a thread the other day where had posted. Then was reading where he said he was deploying. "God speed to a Hero". His family and friends will be in my prayers.

Glenn

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
God bless this brave young man who made the ultimate sacrifice. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Godspeed Aaron!

Jackelope

Lil-Rokslider
Some of you guys know me from hunt-wa but I am one of the admins on that site. We are running some fundraiser auctions for the family of Capt. Blanchard on our forum over there. With Aron Snyder's approval, I'm going to post a link to the thread with the auctions listed out. We've got a bunch of really generous folks donationg golf days, taxidermy, knives, game calls, fishing trips, etc. The list keeps growing. I didn't know Capt. Blanchard other than from the forum there, but the support for this fallen hero is mind blowing. The link to the auction thread:
http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,124094.new.html#new

Thanks guys.

theedz

WKR
As someone has said Thanks just isn't enough for all of the Men and Women serving. My thoughts are with the family and prayers with be said for him and all his family and friends! Thank You Aaron!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank God for a man like this. Will be checking out the auction. Hope his children understand the courage their father had one day. May I never forget the high price of freedom and men and women that pay it everyday for me many times with their lives. Thank you and God comfort your family with love and understanding

Damn. I often forget that death is so close, and so personal. It really sucks to have a reminder like this one. Prayers go out to his family, and I am so grateful for their service and sacrifice.

jbsmith1

FNG
My thoughts are with his family. His signature on the hunt-wa site seems perfectly fitting for he man based on everything I have read about him.

"We Sleep Safe In Our Beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would do us harm."
Author: George Orwell

Been a rough day... here's to you Aaron, may you rest in piece with the good man upstairs....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367222199730.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367222199730.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 30

rhendrix

WKR
Prayers up for this hero, I know your guarding heaven's gate now.

dulce et decorum est pro patria mori