Lowa Camino Evo and Ranger lll

Does anyone have experience with either of these boots? I were size 15 so I’m pretty limited for boots. I’ve used renegades in the past and they were ok. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Kevin

Dos XX

WKR
I have Camino Evo Leather Lined. I like them a lot. Not nearly as stiff as a Tibet.

I also have Ranger III Goretex. One of my favorite boots. Again, not as stiff as a Tibet.

I wear Renegades for everyday type boots. I find the Camino and Ranger to fit the same as Renegades. I wear size 11 1/2.

The Tibet is a great boot, but is too stiff for 90% of my use, which is upland bird hunting / hiking, no heavy load carrying with a backpack. In general, Lowa boots fit my feet better than several other brands I have tried.

OP
Elk Wallow
I have Camino Evo Leather Lined. I like them a lot. Not nearly as stiff as a Tibet.

I also have Ranger III Goretex. One of my favorite boots. Again, not as stiff as a Tibet.

I wear Renegades for everyday type boots. I find the Camino and Ranger to fit the same as Renegades. I wear size 11 1/2.

The Tibet is a great boot, but is too stiff for 90% of my use, which is upland bird hunting / hiking, no heavy load carrying with a backpack. In general, Lowa boots fit my feet better than several other brands I have tried.
Thanks for the info. I also have the tibets and like them a lot. Would you choose one over the other if you were buying another pair? I will be using them for elk hunting in September and October plus hiking in the summer

Dos XX

WKR
Thanks for the info. I also have the tibets and like them a lot. Would you choose one over the other if you were buying another pair? I will be using them for elk hunting in September and October plus hiking in the summer
Probably the Camino. It is the lighter boot between it and the Ranger. I like the lacing better on the Camino. That third eye from the top is kind of back some and at an angle more like the Tibet. The Ranger lacing doesn't suck, but I prefer the Camino. Also, two eyelets on each side are mounted on flaps, which I thought was weird at first. After using them, I think it is fine. I wish they would use the flip up locking eyelets from the Tibet on the Camino and the Ranger.

The Ranger does have the rubber all the way around at the bottom of the leather. That isn't a big deal for me.

20230510_163439.jpg20230510_163446.jpg

Dos XX

WKR
Thank you very much!