Lowest tikka t3 pic rail

Is anyone aware of lowest option for tikka pic rail 0 MOA? Seems what I can find indicates the factory ctr and area 419 (which is 20 moa).

Please don’t suggest sportsmatch or UM.

atmat

WKR
I do think SRS makes the lowest profile Tikka pic rail, but it is 20 MOA as well.

ljalberta

WKR
I suspect Murphy Precision would be your best bet for absolutely lowest. You can ask their standard height and see how low he could make a custom one. Not cheap, but the product is excellent. I recently had a lower rail made out of 7075 aluminum for a different rifle. Absolutely perfect craftsmanship.

Macintosh

WKR
Lowest Ive been able to find is the oem CTR rail.

Any rail with built-in elevation will, by definition, be higher.

Last edited:

ropeup79

Lil-Rokslider
The SRS is pretty low even with the 20 moa. Might not be the lowest but has to be close and very unobtrusive.

Lawnboi

WKR
Iv had Murphy, mountain tactical, area 419, ctr factory rail.

The area 419 is your best option for lowest 20moa.

Ctr rail can’t be best for 0 moa.

Both the above rails pretty much press into place, there is no play with screws loose.

SRS is low - they told me .303" to .336" (it tapers because it's 20 moa). I don't think it's as low as a factory rail. Outerimpact makes a rail that they say measures 28″, but that doesn't have a recoil lug.

I have the SRS rail and it's really nice. The recoil pin needed to be forced in (a good thing), and it feels rock solid.

Macintosh

WKR
I measured best I could—its on a scoped gun so could not get the caliper directly on to it, but near as I can get it the tikka OEM CTR rail is about .185” or maybe .19” thick.