LWCG Road Show

Kroach

FNG
Curious is anyone went to one of their events last year? Looking to pick up a couple of items and not sure what they were bringing to the shows and discounts? Planning on going to the Michigan show. Not sure if I should just wait or buy now.

Don’t you have to pay to go to their roadshow? No way id do that.

That being said i know they go to some shows not centered around them. Like i know they are in WI today and tomorrow at the Sportsmans Show in the Dells. I was thinking of going tomorrow as there are a bunch of other things i’d like to see there. If i do i’ll check back here and let you know what they had, any deals, etc.

OP
K

Kroach

FNG
If you'd let me know I'd appreciate it. None of the show dates they are at are close enough and work with my scheduled days off. Not thrilled about paying but spend money on dumber stuff I suppose sometimes.

Thunt22

FNG
Classified Approved
Curious is anyone went to one of their events last year? Looking to pick up a couple of items and not sure what they were bringing to the shows and discounts? Planning on going to the Michigan show. Not sure if I should just wait or buy now.
I’ll be at the one in PA, will probably have a 10% discount at the event. I’m looking to buy a hang on and will most likely wait to buy there since I want to be able to sit in a few of them to decide which size to go with