Mad Goat Custom Strings

Tim Gillingham and Justin Ertal are running the show over there. I haven't seen many reviews on them. I ordered a 3 string set from them. They shipped custom color strings in about 1 week. Currently they're sitting in my mail box. I'll be taking monday to set ATA, timing, string weights, install my peep, d-loop, and broadhead tune.

Once i shoot a few rounds of 3d at my local course, i'll re-measure and check timing to see how much stretch i get.

CB4

WKR
Just placed an order last week for a set as well and looking forward to installing them in the coming weeks.

Tater1973

WKR
Been using Mad Goat strings for two years on my RevoLt XLs. I couldn’t be happier with the quality and customer service.

CB4

WKR
Reviving this to give an update on my experience so far. I have a Mathews V3 31. Instal went smooth, I had to add 3 twist to each cable to get the A2A and brace in spec from how they came out of the package. I also had a little settling with one cable after a week and had to add another twist. Other than that tuning has been easy and once I got my nocking points back in the fight spot the bow is back to shooting bullet holes. I will try and remember to update this again in a few months after I more shooting.

OP
D
So I never specified a center serving size on my strings when I ordered them. They fit the easton X nock PERFECTLY .

I was expecting to have to add string weights..... They came with string weights installed. I called and asked about the weight and they said that they added weight based on strings from a factory bow. I have about 2 dozen arrows down range I'm seeing a little bit of fishtailing but I don't see a point in changing the shimming until I get about 100+ arrows through it