Mammut Taiss Mid Gtx

grainhog

FNG
Anybody tried these?

logan123

Lil-Rokslider
I have like 80 miles in mine. One of my feet is high volume so the one side wrap tongue doesn’t seal too well, but I’ve had them on in snow, marshes and creeks and only ever got wet over the top. My 12.5s (should’ve got 13s) are 712 grams.

They’re crazy light, very stiff and have a very nice factory insole. I’d order your EU size from other brands. They only take semi auto crampons if that matters to you. The outsole being very hard, and hard wearing, means traction on wet rock will suck, but wet rock traction is always terrible.

Mine have worn very bomber. Multiple hits to the upper from decomposed, jagged granite hasn’t worn them much. The soles are in great shape given the load and distance.

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them again. Pics are from last time I wore them. I’d wear them more if A) I got the right size, and B) if I didn’t have an impulse problem regarding boot buying.
IMG_4653.jpegIMG_4661.jpeg

b2one

WKR
I have a pair as well. They fit a wide foot better than a La Sportiva, more like a Scarpa, and they are crazy light! No complaints at this point...

kad11

WKR
Anybody tried these?

I have a lightly used pair in the classifieds size 46 if you're interested- they're super light, supportive and comfortable.

Benjblt

WKR
Did you size up?
I have like 80 miles in mine. One of my feet is high volume so the one side wrap tongue doesn’t seal too well, but I’ve had them on in snow, marshes and creeks and only ever got wet over the top. My 12.5s (should’ve got 13s) are 712 grams.

They’re crazy light, very stiff and have a very nice factory insole. I’d order your EU size from other brands. They only take semi auto crampons if that matters to you. The outsole being very hard, and hard wearing, means traction on wet rock will suck, but wet rock traction is always terrible.

Mine have worn very bomber. Multiple hits to the upper from decomposed, jagged granite hasn’t worn them much. The soles are in great shape given the load and distance.

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them again. Pics are from last time I wore them. I’d wear them more if A) I got the right size, and B) if I didn’t have an impulse problem regarding boot buying.
View attachment 638747View attachment 638746

I have a pair as well. They fit a wide foot better than a La Sportiva, more like a Scarpa, and they are crazy light! No complaints at this point...

b2one

WKR
I wear a 45.5 in both scarpa and Mammut - I have 3 Scarpa shoes / boots and 2 mammut including these. If you already have a boot that compares, I would keep the same size.

Benjblt

WKR
I wear a 45.5 in both scarpa and Mammut - I have 3 Scarpa shoes / boots and 2 mammut including these. If you already have a boot that compares, I would keep the same size.
I meant do you size up from your "Nike" US sizing?

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk