Manners, Other Stock Builders Wait Time

slowelk

WKR
I ordered a Manners EHT on 12/30/20, so I'm not complaining yet, but I'm wondering what some recent turnaround times are for others that have purchased from them. From the few postings I have found via the search, it sound like their 4-6 month estimate is bogus, and it's more like 6-9 months.

How do other stock manufacturers do? McMillan, Alterra, others..

This is the majority of why I hate the custom and semi-custom game - the waiting. I wish I'd just bought a Sako from the get-go. Would have saved time and money!

Harvey_NW

WKR
03/08/21 Mesa Precision estimated 4-6 week wait time, stock showed up first part of the 4th week for me. I was so impressed with everything I ordered a second one. You can save like $50 by going through Red Hawk Rifles but after their CS rep (with a shitty attitude) told me 15 weeks to go through them I called Mesa and told them I just ordered one and want another and they "found me" a $75 off coupon on my second order.

fatbacks

WKR
In ordered a McMillan two weeks ago and they quoted 2-3 months because it was a painted stock. I think other finishes are taking longer than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk