MARKING CLASSIFIED ADS "SOLD"

92xj

WKR
Just lock the thread. Three dots at the top beside “watch”. Once locked every knows it’s sold

First I'm not pitching, I'm simply askin folks to change the title to SOLD so other folks don't see a product ,get excited about it, only to read further down and see its been sold. And if it wasn't an issue I wouldn't have addressed the issue.
You don't have 4 seconds to see that something has sold, but you have enough time to start this thread and monitor it?

OP
KYKRAZEE

KYKRAZEE

FNG
OP is right, folks should maintain their classified ads. Locked threads aren't evident in a search, FWIW. You have to click/open them to find them locked.

I don't know why some people are so sensitive to a suggestion for improvement?
I'm not sure...I just kept running into this issue and decided to address it, I didn't expect to get "bitched" at about it...LOL!

dlee56

WKR
Locking the thread is so simple, you should get banned if your to lazy to do it. Maybe I'll bring that up at next Wednesday's staff meeting

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Locking the thread is great but it’s nice to see the big “sold” before clicking into the thread when you’re shopping around. I’ve also seen threads locked because items weren’t selling, not necessarily because they’ve sold.

Last edited:
OP
KYKRAZEE

KYKRAZEE

FNG
You don't have 4 seconds to see that something has sold, but you have enough time to start this thread and monitor it?
I'm not really monitoring it, I posted it,and was browsing on here and saw it had a response. I'm sorry...am I not allowed to respond to a post I made? Seems like you're gettin awful triggered about something that would have a positive effect, not a negative one.

I'm not really monitoring it, I posted it,and was browsing on here and saw it had a response. I'm sorry...am I not allowed to respond to a post I made? Seems like you're gettin awful triggered about something that would have a positive effect, not a negative one.
Carry on man, I'm afraid my communication skills called in sick today.