Marsupial fishing pack for binos?

fulltiltaudio

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone tried to use the marsupial fishing pack as a bino harness that will hold more stuff? Thinking camera gear/batteries etc but still having binos up front!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
I just ordered a FHF Chest Rig with their bino bucket and new Spartan Bipod holder and new 5 round holder. I love the idea of binos and RF in main pocket with small things such as headlamp and then ammo in the holder inside, protected when zipped up. Then Spartan on the bottom, and who knows what out front if I wanted to. We’ll see how it works.

OP
fulltiltaudio

fulltiltaudio

Lil-Rokslider
Looking like this is a no-go for me unfortunately. Just recieved today and binos won't fit in the main pocket. Im using swaro TA 10x42, tho i cant even fit EL swaro 10x42s in it either unless they are sideways, but then its way too loud to pull them out. I'm pretty bummed, but I also know it wasn't what it was designed for either, was just hoping it would work! ill check out those other options!
Thanks!
829f26d3f4cba5e16335b9ac1ead675d.jpg

OP
fulltiltaudio

fulltiltaudio

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered a FHF Chest Rig with their bino bucket and new Spartan Bipod holder and new 5 round holder. I love the idea of binos and RF in main pocket with small things such as headlamp and then ammo in the holder inside, protected when zipped up. Then Spartan on the bottom, and who knows what out front if I wanted to. We’ll see how it works.
Have you received it yet? What binos do you use? I really like the look of that one and want to order it, but my swaros are 7" tall. And if I leave the headrest on they are pretty thick, though I'm fine taking the headrest off if needed to fit. But the bino bucket says it will only fit 6.5" tall binos.
Thanks for the insight!

ChrisAU

WKR
Have you received it yet? What binos do you use? I really like the look of that one and want to order it, but my swaros are 7" tall. And if I leave the headrest on they are pretty thick, though I'm fine taking the headrest off if needed to fit. But the bino bucket says it will only fit 6.5" tall binos.
Thanks for the insight!

Not yet, on the bino bucket page they say to limit it to 6.5" tall binos. I use Leupold BX4s right now that are 5.6" tall and looking at getting some Zeiss SFL's that are 5.7".

ChrisAU

WKR
Got the FHF stuff in today, I’m tickled with this as a do all chest rig. Pictured are my Diamondback 10x42’s, tallest bino I have on hand, and my Sig Kilo 8k along with 5 rounds of 280AI. Also have headlamp, knife and blades, and Rem oil wipes in there. You can very easily store your phone in multiple places as well. Will be slick for backpack hunting and stand hunting. Also got their new Spartan bipod holster which is nice. They also make a new pocket for the front of the chest rig if you need even more storage.

And while it seems large at first, I’ve posted a comparison pic of it with a Marsupial small and FHF Nav pouch I was using as a RF pouch, it’s the same width as any RF pouch, just a bit taller.

6AF0C41E-8187-4128-9F29-9C0297AB0234.jpeg5895F4A6-EF29-4D97-A354-8739E3B35C44.jpegA0A15224-97EF-4941-91CA-2C02301F406E.jpeg

ChrisAU

WKR
Came up with a better lanyarding system this morning with some stuff I had laying around, some N2 the Wild lanyards and pieces of Kifaru one wrap and boom. Less clutter and I like the N2 lanyards as they provide some tension when using binos or RF to help steady them.

FCACF4CF-EAA8-4079-9304-DF9B462F9A0D.jpegB2212DCE-6B7A-422B-B0B1-DDF10D0D3108.jpeg