Marsupial Gear bino harness?

My feelings also, even the Marsupial sits too low for my liking.

I don't get this sentiment. It's got 4 attached points, you can put it literally wherever you want, just shorten the two top straps until your happy with it. That goes for all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYSKIER

WKR
Tried washing but it didn't help much with noise.
Ended up lightly sanding the interior and exterior of the pouch until it just fuzzed.
9c6008ab1ff18549eaa9c5a269c91e7a.jpg

This really cut down on the noise I don't think it be an issue going forward. I'll try and update as I use the marsupial this season.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

realunlucky I just ordered a marsupial myself when you sanded it what grit paper did you use? I don't want to rough it up to much

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just used whatever I had laying around here it was pretty course.

PJG

WKR
I don't get this sentiment. It's got 4 attached points, you can put it literally wherever you want, just shorten the two top straps until your happy with it. That goes for all of them.

Yeah I know.....I own one. The top straps are two different widths, you can only adjust so far before running out of adjust.

You might want to check it out ....or even try it.

The only one I've been able to get to ride to my preference is the Rick Young and a Hill People Gear kit bag, but I don't like the kit bag for Bino carry.

It's got 4 attached points, you can put it literally wherever you want, just shorten the two top straps until your happy with it. That goes for all of them.

THAT is the problem with most of them. There is not enough adjustment to 'shorten' to a 'happy' place. and the frigging lower strap are on a 'tail', which makes them too low for chest ride to start with......

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't find it to ride low but I'm 6'4"
The strap downsizing made my range snap not fit where I wanted but the larger straps are more comfortable
401f83267717ffdafff0ae3798bd74e5.jpg
6f35897919d167d68b5d9081065bb199.jpg

Yeah I know.....I own one. The top straps are two different widths, you can only adjust so far before running out of adjust.

You might want to check it out ....or even try it.

The only one I've been able to get to ride to my preference is the Rick Young and a Hill People Gear kit bag, but I don't like the kit bag for Bino carry.

Maybe it's because I'm 6'3 with a 50" chest but I've never had an issue getting the AGC, KUIU, FHF, or the Bino Bro up high enough. Certainly none of them down around my gut.

I had ordered a marsupial but sent it back when Realunlucky noted the magnets messed with his compass. In fairness I never tried it on though.

i have 2 if them and a range finder pocket both have padded straps and I use the buckle delete kit on top side
Beat I have found and great customer service