Marylands eastern shore Sika deer

Anyone hunt these. Talked to a few outfitters this week at the Harrisburg Pa. outdoor show thinking of booking a hunt. Old western Md. white tail hunter here might be fun to chase the swamp donkeys a bit.

Zach75

FNG
Social media and YouTube have had a pretty negative impact on the hunting, the public ground is way fuller than just 5 or 6 years ago. But they’re still a lot of fun to hunt and a nice change of pace form normal whitetail country. If you go with an outfitter you’ll have a good chance at a decent stag.

OP
L
Thanks for the kick back, pretty sure this is going to be happening thing.

OP
L
Been having computer problems or I would have replied sooner. But since your acting like a western resident with a sore spot for non-residents,,,,,, not really the situation here lets see I have been crabbing the chesapeake Bay Area since I was about 9-10 years old, have fished for rock fish and hunted for geese in the area also a long time no influencers effected me I do not watch the fake hunting shows where all they kill is B&C deer and advertise over priced hunting equipment. And by the way I am a Md. resident hunted from one end of the state to the other for various game animals, just thought it would be a nice change up hunting sika deer. I came looking for some general knowledge on the little deer not a raft of boohoo